Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: free shipping codes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tallpkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2006
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know there was a post a month or so ago, in which someone listed all of the free shipping codes. Now that 10/23 is drawing near, for the life of me, I can't find it! Can anyone help me?

  2. #2
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know which thread it was, but you can find the codes at www.naughtycodes.com.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're also listed at AG Playthings.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tallpkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2006
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got 'em! Thanks, Jean!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •